UPDATE: 2nd March 2018 Public Viewing Night at Dalby Forest

Due to the current weather forecast for snow thorough the week leading up to our Public Observing Event at Dalby Forest on 2nd March 2018, it is likely that the event will be CANCELLED.

However the decision to cancel HAS NOT YET BEEN MADE and a final decision will be made on the morning of Friday 2nd March.

Updates on if the event is going ahead or cancelled will be posted here, on our Facebook page and on Twitter.

This entry was posted in Public Observing, Public Outreach. Bookmark the permalink.