The Stellarium planetarium software has a feature to import landscape panorama images to use within the software.
John & George Gargett of Durham Astronomical Society have created a panorama of Adderstone Field during StarFest 2018 and have generously made it available for download.
Download the image HERE
1) Copy the DalbyStellarium.zip file into the Landscapes folder of Stellarium (eg C:\ Program Files\Stellarium\landscapes)
3) Load the Stellarium software and go to the Sky & Viewing Options window
4) Under the Landscapes tab select Add/Remove Landscape
5) Select Install a new landscape from a zip archive.
6) Navigate to and select the DalbyStellarium.zip file you copied into Stellarium folder previously.
7) (optional) Set as the default landscape